Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Rose & Her Thorns [The British Isles]

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"Diane, Bosco, and Bosco Jr." He says musingly as he strokes his chin with his free hand. "Bosco certainly is a name, isn't it? Sounds rather fierce all by itself. What are they like?" He prompts her a little since she'd not really told him anything.

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"Bosco is far from fierce. He looks like a bear as you do, but he is a gentle giant. He is very kind. My mother is very dignified like she is a queen. Papa is fierce when his children are involved, but he is also a gentle giant otherwise. My papa and mama imagine they are royalty because our family is old blood and my brother thinks so too. It tickles them pink to talk about the long line all the way back to France." She chuckled softly.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Well, there is nothing wrong in remembering the past." He says with a chuckle as he pats her hand as they turn and continue to meander, they were walking past a vast array of brightly coloured flowers at present and the scent of them was thick in the air. "And I do not look like a bear." He says with a snort, he kept his face clean-shaven and his hair neat, he was hardly bear like.

353 Posts
3 Threads

"You do look like a bear, a big one," she chuckled and squeezed his hand, having referred to his size and not a shaggy appearance. She pulled away long enough to bury her nose into the fragrant blooms and inhale. Then she turned and looked at him, her footsteps carrying her back toward him. She didn't care where they were, she was going to kiss him. She did just that.

448 Posts
2 Threads

They weren't alone in the garden so her kiss was not unobserved. A few people exclaiming under their breath at the scandal as they passed but Quentin didn't seem to mind as he loops his arms around her and kisses her back without any hesitation.

353 Posts
3 Threads

She didn't mind either, she had wanted the kiss for a while. "I am famished," she murmured against his mouth at one point. They HAD been walking around for a few hours so it was bound to happen. "Let's go," she went on to say, pulling away only slightly so she could look up into his eyes.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"That sounds like an excellent plan. Simpson's in the Strand isn't too far from here and their roast is divine, how does that sound?" He asks as he leads her back towards the entrance of the garden and back to his waiting car. He'd paid extra for the enclosed cab so his driver had no complaints about being left in the cold with a small oil heater and a newspaper.

353 Posts
3 Threads

"Sounds good to me," she grinned and finally pulled away. Once they were in the car again, she scooted herself against him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm having the best time," she said once again because it was true. She was almost breathless with the excitement of the day.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Not quite as thrilling as cave diving but I have to agree, there is something for this more relaxed pace that is a most welcome break." He says as they settle in the back. The cab was quite cozy thanks to the little heater though they did have to be a bit careful of it.

353 Posts
3 Threads

"And it is even better with the current company," she said, enjoying the warmth in the automobile. She sighed in content and went on to say, "I am very glad you let me tag along in our adventure."