Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] And where have you been? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry looked at him and then snorted. "Did he now? Thought 'e was lookin' down on us. Lift it..." He took several tools and knelt again. "I wonder whats wrong with his daughter. Lay under a fellow an' got pregnant. There's my guess. That must be a blow." And from his voice it was clear that he found this entertaining, rather than sad.
Cabinetmaker

139 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Claude lifted it once more, holding his tongue from making a comment on his father's rude idea. "Or perhaps it's because he sees me as a son."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry stopped working at once, rose and looked at the young man in a "don't mess with me" way.
Cabinetmaker

139 Posts
6 Threads

Claude didn't meet his eye, lifting the cart higher. "I did spend a lot of time there with Simon..."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"He's looking down on us." Harry said and he knelt again.
Cabinetmaker

139 Posts
6 Threads

"How so?" he couldn't help but ask.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Thinks he's holier than everybody else. Never does owt wrong, does 'e? Thinks 'e can save you too. Bet he thinks 'e's doing better. Well none of mine got hanged. Ye tell him that. I wouldn't have any of mine marry his." He unscrewed the wheel as he talked and pkaced in on the ground.
Cabinetmaker

139 Posts
6 Threads

"You don't need to worry about that..." he commented quietly.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Tramp's pregnant, I'm telling you. You stay away from her. Or they might frame you." He studied the part where the wheel was to connect.
Cabinetmaker

139 Posts
6 Threads

Claude sneaked a look at his father, hiding the wince behind lifting the cart a bit. "I don't plan on marrying at all father."