Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Peace and I are strangers grown [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7"

If Lottie were just a bit meaner, she would have already pushed her back in the water. She crossed her arms and frowned as she watched the girl walk away. "Maybe you should consider being a bit more polite to the girl who saved your life!" she snarked right back at her.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne turned. "Yeah well..." she started defensively. But then she realized the other girl was right. "Thank you..." she said timidly. "I..." her teeth clattered. "I have to go home now to put on sum't dry."
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

Oh. She hadn't been expecting that. "Well. You're welcome," she said as she shrugged with one shoulder, and then uncrossed her arms. "right, well, off you go then."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne didn't need to be told twice. Though she dreaded having to tell her father what happened to the nets, her body was aching with cold. She nodded at Lottie and ran off.
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

Lottie waited around for a second or three to see if the girl was going to leave, and when she did, Lottie turned around on her heel, said a polite 'goodbye!' and skipped away, to go ruin even more lives.