Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Peace and I are strangers grown [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7"

That was not exactly the reaction she had anticipated. She felt a bit bad. Keyword: 'a bit'. "Well, alright, but only because you asked so nicely," Lottie retracted her threat, as if she ever would've actually gone through with it.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne was vaguely aware of the fact that something wasn't right here, but she was both too intimidated and too exhausted to think much of it. "Thank you..." she said, and she started gathering the net, folding it neatly, and once again irritated about that hole. She did really think that Lottie had made it.
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

"You are very welcome," nodded Lottie, and gave a flourished bow. "my generosity and kindness is extended to everyone." She watched with an oxymoronic feeling of both boredom and curiosity as the girl started fiddling with the net. So it's okay if she does it, but not Lottie. Discrimination at it's finest.

629 Posts
22 Threads

That reaction made her even more uncomfortable about this whole situation. But Anne decided to focus on folding the net neatly, so that it wouldn't be damaged any further. Just what they needed, repairing a net, as if there wasn't enough work.

To her surprise, the girl did not go away, but watched her. Anne looked up. "What are you doing?" she asked, somewhat on her guard.
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

Lottie had no idea why she hadn't already left by now. This was boring. She crossed her arms as the girl addressed her again. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, and then promptly uncrossed her arms and put them on her hips.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"I... don't know?" said Anne. She puffed when she picked up the heavy nets into her arms.
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

She tilted her head. "Well, you're not very bright, are you?" This exhange that could barely even be called a conversation was the only thing keeping Lottie from leaving.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne's cheeks flushed red. It was hardly the first time she was insulted, but usually people were more subtle. "Well... I'm just busy, so I don't have time to wonder why on earth you would stand there gawking!" The words were out of her mouth before she realized. And when she realized, she turned even redder.
Lieselotte Townsend

18 Posts
1 Thread

"So you did know what I was doing!" Lottie exclaimed, as if this were the most important deduction of her life. If she knew that Lottie was, as per her words, gawking, then why didn't she just say so? She wasn't sure whether the girl was just an actual idiot or whether she was playing some very advanced 4D chess, here.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Well..." Could she turn redder? Anne hated in when she blushed. It made her face all patchy. "I rather meant why are you doing that? But never mind." She began to walk away, trying to balance the heavy nets in her arms.