Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

744 Posts
16 Threads

The touch was what he had longed for, but the words were the reassurance he had wanted to hear. He had wanted the touch, to be held, to hold someone, more than he had wanted the sex. Well, he had kind of wanted the sex, but kind of not at all. But how on earth could he communicate that? And even if he would, it would make him look like a fool.

"I'm sorry... I can't..." He already looked like a fool. Perhaps that just couldn't be prevented at this point. "You erm... can stay if ye like... Erm... I don't know if ye normally charge, but I can recompense your time." Because throwing insulting assumptions at Anthony would definitely make the situation better. He pulled his hand back.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was prepared for this outcome, though it still disappointed him. He was about to respond, but shut his mouth when the man kept speaking. Anthony just sat there in complete silence. Did he seriously just...? Nevermind. For the sake of both of them, he chose to ignore he ever said thst. Anthony pulled his hand away as well. "Right. That's fine." What else was he supposed to say? "I can stay if you want me to, but if not, then, well, I'll just...leave." Right.

744 Posts
16 Threads

He longed not to be alone. It would be awkward though, if the man stayed. He wanted sex, didn't he? And Tobias just wanted... not to be alone - to have a vague mirage of love in what wasn't love. Sending the man home would be the least awkward option. "Will ye stay?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, god. Why didn't he just leave when he had the chance? He didn't expect that the guy would actually want him to stay. Regardless, Anthony nodded. "Okay, I will," he said, somewhat reluctantly. Oh well. He put his hand over his mouth as he yawned a bit. It was getting real late, wasn't it?

744 Posts
16 Threads

Poor Anthony. It seemed the only cock he'd seen tonight was a weathercock. And Tobias was painfully aware of it, and ashamed - though his remaining drunkenness did much to lighten that load. "Really?" He was surprised, but glad he was not going to be alone.

He'd probably feel different in the morning.

He started taking off his boots, but looked up at the man. "Are ye sure ye won't have some water? It'll make ye feel better in the morning."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Mhm," Anthony nodded in response to the first question, but shook his head in response to the next one. "no. I mean, yes, I'm sure." He rubbed his eyes, and started to take off his boots as well until he remembered that he'd already dome that. Sigh.

744 Posts
16 Threads

It was too much trouble to change into his night clothes. Tobias just crept under the blanket in his night clothes. "Sorry..." he muttered.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...For what?" This man was very confusing. Anthony stood up for a moment, combing through his hair with his fingers and standing there awkwardly. He had completely forgotten what he wanted to do. Well, nevermind. He stretched, and then decided to make himself at home in the bed as well.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Changing me mind..." he said. Now that he lay down he felt like he started drifting.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You shouldn't feel sorry about that," said Anthony. He just lay awkwardly in the bed. It was very uncomfortable, to say the least. After one-two seconds of contemplation and the afore-mentioned awkwardness, Anthony shifted a bit and lay his head against Tobias' shoulder, for he was also touch-starved as fuck.