Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] What's love got to do with it? [Pavilion and Fairground]

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"Nay, lass." He was about to woo the hell out of her. Full sails ahead! He tugged her gently closer with one hand, and with the other, he'd lift his fingers to her face to brush a stray strand of hair behind her ear. With eyes warm and, perhaps an impish smile, Andy would then kneel at her feet. "Me lady fair, yer presence is like the air which I breathe." He stood up and pulled her into a sort of dance, if she let him of course, and then kissed her thrice. He was laughing gaily.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose blushed when he pulled her close, and was a little disappointed when he knelt, for his strong arms around her made her feel all warm and pleasant. She giggled though and when he rose and danced with her kissed her again, she laughed even more. "Are we waltzing now? I do regret that we've never had a dance, courtin' all formally at a ball, like in stories!" Suddenly she stepped back, took the sides of her skirt to keep them up and made a low curtsy as if beginning a dance.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Nay, not waltzing. Nothing so fancy as that." He chuckled and then bowed when she curtsied. "I would love ta learn ta waltz though." He took her in his arms again and continued the dancing, looking into her eyes with twinkling warm ones of his own.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose smiled back at him while she danced along. "They teach classes somewhere, no doubt. But I'm afraid your partner has two left feet." And what a time it was to step on his toes.

298 Posts
5 Threads

He winced a little when she stepped on his toes, but he chuckled anyway. He said, "That's alright." Andrew kissed her again and then went on, "We shouldn't linger too long here." He touched her face and tucked at a stray strand of hair.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose would have liked to linger there, but she smiled. "Well, alright then. I have a few pennies left to spend, and I'd love to win a coconut." She started dragging him over to the coconut tossing game.

298 Posts
5 Threads

He grinned at her when she talked about winning coconuts. He dutifully followed her, or rather, let her drag him to the next game.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose paid the fee and was given three balls. She tossed the first at the coconut on the stance. It passed by closely, but didn't hit. She groaned, but picked up another ball immediately and tossed it after the first. It was so off target that it almost hit the coconut on another stance. She blushed for she realized she was making a fool of herself. Picking up the last ball, she tucked the tip of her tongue between her lips and aimed carefully. Then she threw the ball. It actually scraped the coconut and it moved... but rolled back on its stance. Rose scrunched her nose and muttered something beneath her breath that sounded like 'rigged'.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Here, let me try." He paid for the fare too and took his turn throwing the ball. The first two were off the mark by a lot. In fact, he almost hit the guy manning the booth. The third ball hit the coconut, but it also ended up settling back down like Rose's turn. He grinned anyway, "Ye'd think I'd be better at this."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose could not help a guffaw when Andrew almost hit the man. It earned her a glare from the poor worker. "Ah, that's alright," she said, when he failed to knock the coconut off. She took him by the arm. "I suppose that just means we'll put terrible throwers into the world."