Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh, so you lived? [Market, Shops and Spas]

142 Posts
6 Threads

Height: 5'4

Nesah looked at the other woman surprised. But then she shrugged. "Ah, I suppose for a woman inside or outside doesn't really make a difference anyway."
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'11"

"I suppose," she said, feeling a bit awkward now. Maybe she should just stop saying things.

142 Posts
6 Threads

That wasn't the wholehearted agreeing she had hoped for. Nesah bit the inside of her lip. "Well..." she said. "I should get going." Because she absolutely had somewhere to go and things to do. Like... being bored. "Good luck with your writing."
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Though she was absolutely aware of the fact that this convrsation was going nowhere, she was still surprised by the woman's farewell. "Oh. Well. Thank you," she said, "and good luck to you with....whatever you're doing, as well."

142 Posts
6 Threads

"Thank you," she said. What she was doing was nothing, to be exact. But Nesah wasn't about to say that. She nodded at the other woman and walked away, already regretting it when she was a few feet away. What was she to do now?
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"Right." Saoirse nodded, only slightly awkwardly. "Well, goodbye." When the other woman began to walk away, she took it as a cue to do the same.