Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Night On the Town [Market, Shops and Spas]
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'3"

Persephone smiled softly at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked nice tonight, though she didn't often allow herself thoughts that could be considered vain. Having a little trouble with the clasp of her necklace, she held it carefully and slipped out of her and her husband's shared bedroom to find Donald. "Darling?" she called down the hall, unsure as to where he was at the moment. "Could you help me with a little something?" She stepped back into their room, quite sure he would appear in a moment, and when he did, she turned toward the door. A vision of loveliness in a dark blue dress with silvery embroidery, Persephone smiled sweetly at her husband. "Would you clasp my necklace for me, please?" she asked softly as she approached him.

171 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 5'10"

When she entered the room where he was reading the paper, having already gotten ready, he looked her over with appreciation in his gaze. She was stunning. "You look beautiful, darling. Certainly." He folded the paper and stood up. He took the necklace and moved behind her, placing the necklace around her neck and clasping it at the back. Then he placed his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. She smelled good too, he thought before pulling away and moving to stand in front of her. He leaned forward and kissed her lips gently.
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

A pleasant shiver went up Persephone's spine as her husband kissed the back of her neck and she thanked him quietly for clasping her necklace, running her thumb gently along one of the hands he had wrapped around her. As he moved to stand in front of her, she turn, meeting him halfway, and wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned up to kiss him back. She was in a bit of playful mood tonight, so she peppered his neck with light kisses after he pulled back from her lips and laughed softly into his skin. "What a wonder it is to have you in my life," she said, smiling, and it was clear her laughter was not one of strange mirth, but of affection and joy.

171 Posts
6 Threads

He smiled at her and deposited a kiss upon her nose. He wrapped his arms around her and gave a quick hug before letting go. "You are looking lovely as always, my darling." His palm came up to rest on her cheek and he went on to say, "The carriage will be ready soon. Are you ready?"
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

Persephone's smile did not waver as Donald kissed her nose and hugged her. She leaned her head into his gentle hand and she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready. Are you?" She flicked her eyebrows at him teasingly and slipped her arm into the crook of his.

171 Posts
6 Threads

"I am," he said. "I am always ready to spend time with you, darling." He smiled and curled his arm so she could rest her hand on his forearm. The carriage was likely ready by that point too.
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

Persephone smiled sweetly at her husband and kissed his cheek. She rested her hand on his arm and stood close to her darling Donald. She glanced out the window and saw the carriage was just about ready, so she started outside and made quiet conversation about the unusually warm weather today with her husband as they approached the vehicle.

171 Posts
6 Threads

He helped her into the carriage and spoke to her about the weather as well, "It is a rare, fine day today." Indeed, the weather was mild that day, which suited him just fine.
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

"It is," she agreed cheerfully and accepted her husband's hand up. Once they were inside the carriage, she made sure to sit beside him and as they started moving, she drew the shades on both windows. Leaning against Donald's side, she drew him into a long kiss and held him close. She wanted to spend a little time just like that, close beside him, kissing, before they arrived in town.

171 Posts
6 Threads

When she sat next to him, he wrapped his arm around her and hauled her closer. He almost hauled her into his lap but that would have spurred something else on and he didn't want to ruin her dress before they ate anything. He kissed the top of her head and then smiled into her hair as he thought about what he would do with her after they got back home. After all, they were still technically on their honeymoon even if he couldn't leave his patients. "I am glad you think so," he said.