Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Well, I'll need to return at some point, won't I?" Noah said. Okay, this lie turned out to be not so much fun after all.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony chose not to respond to Wesley. Bastard would probably twist his words somehow, like he always did. He put a hand under his chin and briefly looked at Noah. "Why would you need to do that?"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

"Why would you want to return? York is a vastly superior town and full of opportunity. Of course, you can come back after the trial. He'll be either found innocent or taken to prison, and if he was guilty we will find his friends and taken them in as well. You will be safe." Wesley scratched his chin before looking back at his papers.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah kept silent to both Anthony's and Wesley's words, and nodded slowly. Shit. He hadn't really thought this through. But if he would withdraw his statement now, he would probably get into more trouble for it.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was pleased by Noah's silence, and by what Wesley said. He kept looking at the boy rather expectantly. "Well?"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley waved them off, "I don't care. I have my statements, I will let the doctor and the court decide." He knew he had next to nothing, but he would look into it. If there was nothing, he could hold Noah for giving a false statement.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah removed some dirt from under his nail.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony let it go. No point in pissing either of them off again. "Well, okay. Do that, then."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shook his head. "It's practically already done. I have written the doctor. Why don't you two get comfortable.' He finally went into the basket he'd brought with him earlier and took out some small wrapped meat pies. "Here is your breakfast. They are from the night before but are perfectly good. I won't have you starve." Though it was tempting.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah was hungry, and so he took the meat pie, returned to his bed and started eating. He didn't care that it was old. He had eaten worse.