Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Need to Breathe [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

With a nod he kept walking, not wanting to miss the train but not pushing Ben to hurry. "I will miss him too. I'll miss all of you.But I'll be back. If I'll be anywhere for a length of time I'll let you know so you can write me back if there's trouble. You will be alright, won't you, Ben?" He looked at him, wondering if something was wrong.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I hope so..." said Ben. "If yer friend will stop randomly arresting innocent people..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah could have argued about how innocent those two were, but he did agree they didn't deserve being arrested that time. "I am sure it will calm down. I will be back soon and can try to undo any damage he's done.." He hoped he could anyway. "It'll be alright."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I hope so." Ben said grimly. The train station came into view.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked to it but looked back at him. He smiled and took his hand. "It'll be alright. I will write you guys about my adventures and how I am .. healing mentally and emotionally. If you'd like.. I'll give you a place to write." He suddenly thought of the town where Gabriel would be. He pulled out his old notepad as he couldn't help but leave it in his pocket. He wrote down the town and handed it over. "I am planning on going there eventually. So write there if I haven't passed it."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben took the note and put it in his pocket. He shook Elijah's hand, but them pulled him into an awkward sort of hug. "Look after yerself please," he said, and he let go.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was shocked at the hug. He smiled and nodded when he pulled back and patted his shoulder. "You take good care of yourself. I'll be furious if I come back to find you've worn yourself ragged again."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Then write to us." said Ben. He patted the man's shoulder. "Now go, or ye'll miss yer train." But he would rather tell Elijah to stay.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded but gave him one quick hug. He waved and hurried off to make the train. "Goodbye, Ben!" He called out as he went. His heart ached to leave but it also hurt to stay.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben swallowed something hard in his throat. Perhaps it was the fact that he had lost two grown up sons. Or perhaps it was the fact that only now he realized how upset Elijah was, that he even had to flee town, and that Ben had been unable to lighten his load. Or perhaps it was his wavering health and the fact that he was increasingly reliant on the younger man. Or perhaps it was the misgivings he had about the new constable. Perhaps all of this. Whatever it was, watching Elijah leave, for an unknown period of time, upset him more than he wanted to admit. He turned to go fetch his children and go home, heart heavy.