Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Need to Breathe [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah wasn't certain himself. "I think.. maybe check in on Alice, just briefly. And then, I don't know." He had a location in mind, but he doubted they'd even let him see Father Richards. He wanted to try though. "Just someplace quiet." Diane growled as he tried to lower her again into the crate and finally, he succeeded with a sigh and flipped the latch. "I need to unwind.. that's all."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben nodded slowly. "Alice will be happy to see you. I'd be grateful if you'd check in with her..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled sadly. "Yeah.. when she was last here, we spoke briefly. She was clearly hurting, and I know he's probably trying his best. She's just a sensitive woman who's in a scary place in life and I promised I'd write her and visit when I could." He hoped she got the letters he'd written.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "Aye, it ain't easy on them for t' moment... Thank you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. "I hope things will have improved or may with my presence there even if it is only for a short time."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I hope so," Ben said. "Alice needs time to come to accept her new life. And they both have to get used to one another."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah remembered their conversation but nodded. "I .. I agree. They need time and to get used to each other."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. There was still something on his chest. "Elijah... I just meant to say, I'm sorry for how I treated ye at the station. I was angry with the other constable. I hope it hasn't added to yer decision to away."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked down. "It's fine. You felt disappointed and were angry. It was my decision you weren't happy with and you took it out on me. I have to handle the burden when a small mistake I make affects others." It did bother him, but he wasn't going to bring it up now. It would all be better soon when he was on the train. He believed that, he'd feel a little free for a small time.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben shook his head. "Ye'r a good man, and you shouldn't have to deal with all of this."