Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty nodded quickly. "No decent person wants to lie. But is it better to tell the truth if it hurts the ones you love? Especially if the lie isn't that important? Like when I ask my Uriel if I look fat?" She laughed lightly.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I suppose..." said Ben, increasingly uncomfortable with the conversation.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled. "You get nervous too easily. But, I think I've had enough. Was nice meeting ya, and I'm glad she's alright. So I'll thank you for the tea and go." She grabbed her cane and started to stand to leave.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben was offended, but she was leaving at last, and so he chose not to pick a fight. "Pass my regards to Mr. Meijer," he said instead.

"I'm glad you're okay too, Miss," said Anne.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded. "Of course. " She was heading off but stopped to smile at Anne. "I hope we run into each other soon. If you find yourself near my home, feel free to stop by for tea. Uriel would be happy to see you too." She waved and headed to the door.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Anne nodded with a smile. "Thank ye, Miss."

Ben wouldn't like her to visit this woman, but he would not tell Anne in front of her.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty waved and just before she left looked back at Anne. "Anyone give you a hard time, you find me. You hear?" She grinned and left before Ben could say anything.