Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] And So We Meet Again [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was out late. Miss Meijer had a headache and had sent her for a painkiller. The servant girl had inwardly cursed Miss Meijer but had smiled sweetly and said that of course she would go. She hated being out after dark after her last unfortunate encounter with a street thug who just randomly happened to be Mr. Meijer's brother. And so she hurried, with the vial safely in her pocket, up the steps to the wealthier area of town.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem had been hanging around not far from the Carrington estate, but was heading back. He noticed someone walking through and tsked. She really hadn't learned much it seemed though at least she wasn't carrying that large basket. He decided to follow her and see what she was up to. He kept to the shadows and was quick to hide if she turned around. He was wondering how close he could get before she realized he was even there.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose did not know she was being followed, but she was still walking fast. At some point, however, she stopped, for the steps were steep and her corset was feeling tight. She had been feeling rather faint for the past few days, and this was a little too much. She put her hand against the wall and breathed as deep as she could.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem rose his brow as this was very strange. She seemed to be struggling as she headed down the steps and he almost called out to her but in her state, she could have fallen. He walked closer as quiet as possible as he tried to figure it out. Scaring the young woman wasn't the first thing on his mind at the moment. It wasn't completely off the table though, if she seemed better.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

After catching her breath for a moment, Rose continued her way up. Still unaware of the fact that she was boing followed.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem started to wonder how clueless a girl could be. He shook his head as he followed but still was careful to be silent. Her slowing down made it so he was only a few steps behind.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose walked on, but suddenly a strange sensation crept up on her, that someone was following her. She turned, jumped, nearly fell down the steps and restored her balance by leaning against the wall. That face gave her nightmares. "What do you want?" she said, in a small voice.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem rose his brow and rest a hand on his hip. "You never learn a thing. If I was a bad guy, I could have done anything to you. You didn't notice me until I was right behind you."

He shrugged though as it didn't answer her question. "I was in the area and saw you passing by. I was curious and checked to see what you were up to. I don't want anything so don't look like you're about to cry."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Well, I'm on my way to me brother's house. Mystery solved. And I wouldn't go there, if I were you, if ye don't want to get knocked out again!" And with that, she began to walk on, fast.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem wasn't daunted and kept following. "You should be more worried about your brother. Besides, why are you going at this hour? I thought I told you about walking this time of night. Besides, you are still acting scared when I'm actually helping you."