Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [Open] Reluctant to be Home [Railway Station]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I would very much like to call you friend." she said, "I don't have a lot of them, you know?" She didn't quite fit in with other socialites and preferred the company of simpler folk. She would be the first to hide in the kitchen to get away from her family, though her siblings probably have that trick figured out.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled and took her hand lightly, giving it a small shake. "Then I shall be your friend. It isn't the number of friends you have, but the quality. I can't imagine such a sweet, bright lady having less than the best of friends."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Alright then..." she shook back and said, "Flatterer!" And then she looked up and wilted just a little when the looming edifice that was her father's stately manse came into view. It was an old, ugly looking thing to her... a manse built up from an old keep that comprised of different styles.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony was all smiles when she shook then he noticed where her eyes went. He looked up and gave a low whistle as they came upon what had to be her home. "Nice place you got. " He gave only a slight tug and the cart slowed to a crawl. He looked to her and gave a wink. "You ever need time to yourself, just send someone looking for me. I'll come. We can ride around town or try the beach. I hear its lovely. I'll come by every day just to stroll by if you want."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I'd like that," she said softly and genuinely. She sighed and pressed her lips together, not wanting to go in just yet, but her maid, Millie, spotted her and waved frantically, jabbing the girl next to her and all kinds of excitement ensued.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Oh.. looks like we been spotted. Sorry I can't keep em waiting longer. "He smiled at her as he rode up to the house. "You don't let them upset you. Just remember you are allowed an opinion. And it never hurts to take a walk.. A long walk. " he winked and patted her arm. "I'll see you later." He stopped at the end of the drive and hopped down to help her get to the ground and hand her luggage.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Thank you," she said. And then she said, "I will see you soon, friend," she smiled and then her smile died when she had to go into the house. She was happy, of course, to please her father... It was a good birthday gift to him for him to get to see her for a time.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and nodded giving her a small wave. "Count on it!" He winked and then shook the reigns and he slowly rode off at the gentle pace which seemed about as fast as Jenny would go.