Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Trouble, Trouble, This Way Comes [Market, Shops and Spas]
Abilene Kildare
Abilene's heart was going all aflutter as he showed her how to knead the dough and she had a tough time focusing. She started to get the hang of it it when he let go and stepped to her side, but then he curled his fingers around her hands again and she lost track once more. Blushing, she didn't dare look up at Andrew for fear she'd act on a foolish impulse and kiss him, an engaged man, or something.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was soaring. Ever since Andrew has asked her to marry him, she had lived with butterflies in her stomach and the sadness and loneliness she had felt for so long had made was for a happiness she had forgotten she could feel. She made her way to the bakery, with basket in hand and a radiant smile on her face, humming happily. She stepped in and.... her stomach dropped. Rose felt as if she was suddenly falling, and there was nowhere to hold on to. No. No. No. She was going to be sick. She gasped.
Abilene Kildare
Abilene heard a gasp from the front and looked up. Oh. Rose. Oh no. She immediately withdrew her hands from the dough and stared at the girl, her eyes widening. Oh no, no no no. She started trembling and couldn't seem to make herself move. "Ah- Rose-" She gestured weakly for Andrew to look, although he'd probably done so already.

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

Andrew was Captain Oblivious to the trouble he was now in. He thought he was just doing his job, he hadn't meant any harm in taking in Abi as his apprentice, nor had he when he was showing her how to work with the dough. He did look up and his eyes lit up at the sight of Rose, "There she is! Hello, Miss Rose." And then upon seeing her expression, his smile died. "Are ye alright me dear? Ye look as if ye saw a ghost."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked pained. She couldn't breathe. Once she had put all her hopes in a man who had cast her aside for a wealthier woman. She had thought she would never recover. Yet she had been foolish enough to hope again. And now she was cast aside again for a prettier woman. "Are you mocking me?" She burst into tears.
Abilene Kildare
Abilene was panicking. She didn't know what to do at all. "Rose- no- what? He's not-" She was literally shaking where she stood. The tears streaming down Rose's cheeks made her want to cry too. "I- remember I told you- apprenticing- didn't I?" She buried her face in her hands. "Shit. Shit shit shit."

298 Posts
5 Threads

It finally dawned on him what was wrong and he blanched. "No, Rose. I would never." He looked between the women and his shoulders would sag. "She is me new apprentice, Rose, nothin' more. I was only showin' her how to work with bread dough." And now he was in deep doo-doo.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Your apprentice!?" Rose gasped. She was so upset, she could hardly breath. "Your-,..." That slag! His hands had been on hers! She was here, alone with a man! And hadn't she made it very clear that she was looking for a husband?! "Your hands were all over her!" Rose leaned on the counter to keep her up. All was lost. She had handed in her notice so there was no way back there and Mr. Meijer would never give her a reference now. And people had seen them court. To be tossed aside now would make another marriage hard as well. How could she have let this happen again?
Abilene Kildare
Abilene finally regained control over her legs and stumbled forward toward Rose. "Rose- Miss Ward- really, it's nothing, I didn't know what to do with the dough and I-" She reached her hands out toward Rose as if trying to hug her. "Please, believe us, it's nothing." She looked back at Andrew with a terrified expression. This was all her fault, wasn't it? Oh God, it was.

298 Posts
5 Threads

He put a bit of distance between him and Abi, a panicked look on his face. "I swear on me mother's grave that I didn't touch her other than to show her how to work with the dough! What can I do ta convince ye that it ain't like ye think it is?"