Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Great Caper [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"It was your plan to get me out of the brothel," she pointed out, "And it was an awfully clever plan too." And scary, she thought as she recalled her heart stopping for a moment when she almost fell.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius smiled, "I don't think it was the best plan, you did almost get hurt. It certainly could use improvement. Thank you though, I'm glad it worked." He looked over her stuff. "Your violin and music weren't damaged right?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

"The music got a little more wrinkled from me stuffing it in my bodice but no harm done. The violin is fine. I'll have to play for you soon." She did not say anything about the plan, silently agreeing that it was a little dangerous but she had made it out the other side just fine.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded. "I can always find some paper if you want to copy your music, just in case?" He liked the idea of listening to her play. "Perhaps tomorrow. You might prefer to wait for when my brother is out, just in case. No one will believe I suddenly learned." When he was younger he did try to play the piano, but he had no sense of tempo and gave up rather quickly. "Or we can go out to play. He isn't watching this house, its too crowded someone would notice." Unless it was the help, he had no idea where their staff came from.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Perhaps," she agreed and sat back down. She moved to take her shoes off and then moved whatever she'd set on the bed aside, then curled up on her side. "I have the music memorized," she said with a soft yawn. "The sheet music is something my guardian gave me a long time ago when I was still a child... I don't remember how old I was."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded. "Want me to give you a case to put it in, to keep it safe?" He grabbed a blanket and pulled it over so that she could sleep.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"If you'd like," she said and snuggled under the blanket. She was so tired, both mentally and physically, that it took her no time at all to fall into a deep sleep.