Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Great Caper [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"And just where have you been??" asked one of the girls as Sonia strode into the Diamond Pony. She waved her hand to ward the girl off and started toward her room, deciding she would get her things together as quickly as she could. However, the Madame, seeing Sonia enter so late in the day came barreling forward and grabbed her by the arm. "You'd better have money for your day," said the woman.

"I didn't have any patrons, I just took time to reflect."

"You know that isn't how we do things here." The matron grabbed her by the arm and started to drag her to her room, "The Master will be so disappointed in you, since you are his favorite after all."

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Oh? Then why are you coming back empty handed?"

The argument ensued for about an hour before the Matron locked her in her room...

She immediately began to grab her belongings, and then the bedsheets which she knotted and threw out the window, tying it to one post of the bed. She went to the window then and peered out the window, waiting for Darius to arrive.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius worried and left rather soon after she left. He acted like he was just strolling through, but it was suspicious considering the place. Finding the Diamond Pony, he considered standing beside his horse but remaining on top in case of trouble made more sense.

He wasn't there long when he noticed someone at the window. His arm raised to signal to her as the place seemed clear. Now was her best chance.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She pulled the sheets back up and tied that end arount the violin case, rolling the sheet music up and stuffing it into her bodice for the moment. She lowered the violin down and then when it was on the ground safely, she started to follow it down. "The madam locked me in my room," she hissed out as she carefully climbed down. The bedsheets began to tear, she looked up and whimpered, but it wasn't too far down, seeing as she was climbing from a second-story window.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius became worried as she climbed down before pausing. HE slipped off the horse and ran to her. He was careful not to step on the case and held out his arms for her. "I've got you, you can drop down." He glanced around to make sure no one was coming.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She let go of the makeshift rope and fell the rest of the way, ending up in his arms. She looked up at him, pale in face and wide eyed. Sonia was shaking like a leaf. "I am sorry, I am afraid of heights. But it was my only way out." When she was back n her feet, she picked up her violin.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius sighed in relief as he put her down. He walked her to the horse to help her on. "And you still went out the window? I'm glad you're alright. Let's hurry you back before anyone catches us."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I had no choice. She locked me in. We had an argument for an hour because I didn't bring home money after being out all day, even though I had told people I was taking the day off." She awkwardly held onto the old violin as she was helped up onto the horse.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rolled his eyes. "People are greedy and pretend to be stupid to match their goals." He was reminded of Chris and frowned before mounting the horse behind her. He wrapped his arms around her to take the reigns. "I'm not bothering you, being so close am I?" He asked self consciously as he turned the horse and started at a good hurried trot to get back but not at a full dangerous gallop as he didn't need to draw attention.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"No..." she said, being used to the close proximity of men. She was so used to it that she sat in mostly comfortable silence for a time. "I need to tell you something... I'm leaving that place because I'm..." she paused and sighed. "I'm going to have a child. I... don't know who the father is. It isn't a surprise, but something that happens in a place like that," she spoke matter of factly and with some resignation. "I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier... but there is so much to this that it boggles the mind."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius glanced back as he rode on, not acting particularly surprised. "Oh? Well that will be a problem if my brother finds out. Anyone you want to tell that might take over as the father? Do you even want there to be a father in the picture?"