Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Great Caper [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"Yes," she said, "but I didn't think about just how much until it was too late." She shook her head and then sighed. She was considering talking to a constable. She wanted no more part in selling herself, it wasn't worth it anymore. She was frightened as to what Magnus could do with his ever-reaching grasp. Maybe Darius was right, maybe she needed to leave town. Or maybe, she thought bitterly, someone would kill Magnus and this horrible nightmare would be over.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius nodded. "Well. If I can help you. Let me know, he can't be everywhere. I'm sure with a little imagination, I can help you find a way put. I think. " he shrugged as it seemed completely possible. "No one knows what I'm up to so no one can know my plans. "

339 Posts
19 Threads

Darius was right. Magnus could not be everywhere. Not all at once. There had to be a way. She hugged her friend and said, "You are one of the few I shall never forget if I do go," she said softly. Then she let go.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

He didn't know what to say, but nodded and hugged her. "You've been nicer to me than anyone else. I want you to make it out to safety. Just stay safe inside until then."

339 Posts
19 Threads

Sonia nodded and looked down at her feet for a moment. She moved to sit down, setting her violin down next to her. She opened the case and a beat up looking violin sat in the case. She lovingly stroked the strings and said, "Thank you for coming to the rescue."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius sat at a chair and grabbed the bottle to finish the wine. "You don't need to thank me. I'm not a good guy. But I'm helping out a friend."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"You are better than you think you are," she said without looking at him. She closed the case and moved to pull the music out of her bodice, for it was uncomfortable by that point.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

He sighed and smiled as he started to down the rest of the wine. "If you think so." His eyes closed as he leaned back to relax against the back of the chair.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I know so," she chirped. "You don't have a motive to be my friend. You just are." Her smile was a big one, one she had never done in front of him.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled slightly as he looked back at her. "Thank you. But I do have a motive. I want to paint you and I want to repay your kindness."