Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Great Caper [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"I don't have anybody," she said softly, "And if the father is who I think it is, no." Sonia gave a sigh. "I... Thank you for doing this..." After that, she lapsed into thoughtful silence.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius looked surprised. "I'm shocked there wasn't one half decent guy there in all that time. I guess it's true only scum pay for that sorta thing." He was again reminded of Chris, and even worse was that ass John. He glanced back at her and smiled. "Well, hopefully you can come up with a plan. I'm not exactly good at that sorta thing. I guess that's why there's no Mrs. Darius Carrington." He laughed a little but then rode on in awkward silence.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"There is one but he's most certainly not the father... Quiet fellow. I would not burden him with this child, nor anybody else. He will be loved..." she said softly. "I don't have a plan yet but I will."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded, "Well then, while I don't have much personally, if i can assist in any way, please let me know." He didn't have to tell her to not name him, he knew she wouldn't. Even if he were the richest man in the city, no one would want Darius in their life.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Thank you," she said to her friend, unaware of his thoughts. Sonia lapsed into thoughtful silence for a long moment. She reflected on what had all happened. When she finally spoke, it was to say, "I'm tired, Darius," meaning it in the sense that she was just tired of the way life was treating her at the moment.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius wasn't a very aware man. "Don't worry. We will be back soon. Sleep as much as you need. " He thought she just meant regular tired. "I'm a bit tired myself. If you don't mind me being there, I'll sleep in my chair while you keep the bed."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She opened her mouth to tell him it wasn't that kind of tired that she meant, but after a moment and said, "I don't mind taking the couch," instead. "I'm just happy to be resting." She sighed wearily and lapsed into silence again.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius waved her off. "Nope. It's fine to have the bed. I've slept on that sofa plenty of times." He walked to look out the window for a while as the silence was a bit awkward but he didn't want to cut it as she'd been through so much but then a question came to him. "Will you leave town? If you have the baby in town, he might find out about it."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"He'll find me if I leave..." She turned to him then and explained, "He has spies... I was one of them. Information is power, and power is something your brother craves the most in this world."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius oh'd. "Your life would be in danger because you were a spy." It made him wonder a lot of things. "Well, if you stay you could die. You will need a doctor eventually. I am sure if you don't take a train and go to a small town you would be safe. He can't have spies at every corner of Whitby. But you would know best." What was his brother possibly attempting to have so many spies. What could he be watching? Getting info at a high class brothel for blackmail, yes. He could see that. Maybe watching the docks and bars. Anything more seemed just unnecessary.