Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] No More Mr. Nice Guy [Market, Shops and Spas]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

It took almost an hour before he returned with a doctor. "I'm afraid this young man is incredibly difficult. If you have to strap him down or use something to calm him, I will not hold you responsible for what happens. You have to keep yourself safe after all.." He spoke to the doctor as he opened the door to let him inside.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

The doctor looked at the boy, who went wide-eyed and turned away.

"Why! Unless you are talking about a new beating, I shall not have to examine him to confirm it. He was brought to my practice a few weeks ago by some men who had found him in he street."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley looked at the doctor, his eyes wide. The smile on his face was huge. "Was it now? Could you please help me quickly and fill out your part of the report? All I need is what you can tell me about his injuries and the date and time, as well as anything else you recall. No one will bother you about it, after this. i know you must be so busy, you shouldn't be bothered by the law as we are trying to find the terrible men who did such a thing. If you can recall who brought him in, that would be so wonderful. Even just their descriptions. Doctors like you tend to have extraordinary sharp minds."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Certainly." And the doctor sat down and started filling out the form. Although I'm afraid I don't remember the men who brought him in. Fishermen, it seemed, but they all look the same to me."

"Fuck you! Drop dead!" Noah shouted.

The doctor looked at the constable and quirked an eyebrow. "I suppose it might have been his parents or his teacher that beat him over this kind of behaviour..."

Noah raised his middle finger at them.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley chuckled and nodded. "Could be. I am hoping a little time in here may calm him down. Young men like him bounce back quickly though, don't they?" He waited patiently for the doctor but approached Noah. "Settle down."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I suppose they do..." said the doctor, with a dismissive glance at Noah. He got up. "Well, here's the form. Anything else you need from me, sir?"

"No! He doesn't!" Shouted Noah. "'e shouldn't poke his nose in where he's not wanted!"

"I guess I will see you back in my practice soon then..." said the doctor coolly.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Thank you so very much for making time for this. I truly appreciate it." Wesley said as he showed the doctor out with a grateful smile. As soon as the door was closed, he looked over the paper. "Hmm, let's see what it says." He glanced at Noah. "Sure you don't want to talk? It will make things much better if you just give in and start telling me what I want to hear. You are clearly trouble and I can just keep putting you back here until finally I just throw away the key."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

If Noah had considered talking in the first place, her certainly didn't do so anymore. The sheer determination to make this guy's life difficult kept him silent now. He made one last vulgar sign and then sat down on the bed.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley looked relieved. "At least I don't have to hear that persistent whine that you call a voice." He started to write something down beside it no another piece of paper. "I guess your father has forgotten you, good for me. No one on the outside to fight for your freedom means I can just 'forget' about you.'
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Seems nobody cares about you either!" Noah took the bait. "You're all alone! Even Crane left you to go suck someone else's cock!"