Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was still sobbing and crying like a child, but he was no longer just sitting and only wallowing in his misery. He had started walking back to his home or the pub (whichever was closer), until he noticed that man he was shouting at just then. There was someone else next to him, too, but since Anthony couldn't recognize him he figured he wasn't anyone of importance. "Fuck you!" he shouted from across the street.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley heard the voice and turned to look at the man, if he could call him that. He stood between him and Kemble. "Can I help you? You must have mistaken us for someone else to speak so crudely."
It's Father Kemble to you

44 Posts
2 Threads

George pointed. "That's him, sir! That's the very man who stalked me!" George said, gladly taking cover behind the constable.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was unbothered by the stranger. "I ain't mistaken noone for anyone! That man's an asshole!" Anthony nodded in the direction of the priest, and glared as soon as the man dared to speak again. "Stalked?" He didn't stalk the bitch! What was this man talking about?!

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Alright, you don't like him. Then turn and walk away. Stop following him, and stop yelling at him. As constable, I can find this as a public disturbance and will toss you into a cell. I demand public order."

44 Posts
2 Threads

George remained silent, but hoped the man would end in a cell.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony went quiet for a moment, and frowned. "What?" Was this guy actually a constable? ...He didn't recognize him, so probably not. "Shut up! You ain't no constable! And I'll shout at this man however much I want, thank you very much!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley pulled out the badge. "Constable Roberts, I just arrived. And since you are making it clear you have no desire to stop your ways.." he walked towards him to put him in cuffs and take him back to the station. "You can spend the night in a cold cell and think about your actions."

44 Posts
2 Threads

Good! Good for him! Right what the drunk idiot deserved! He nodded approvingly. "Do you still need me, sir?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...What?" All his bravado disappeared in almost an instant. There's no way this man is actually a cop. This has to be just some elaborate prank, or something. That's what he told himself once he was put in cuffs. "Well, he should be in a cell for being an asshole!" Anthony's voice was a bit shaky.