Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley shrugged, "From what I hear, it was always pretty bad. But the place grows and doesn't get the write help to make things go smoothly and it lets rot set in and grow." He looked with him and shrugged. "No one is bothering us, so let me walk you to where ever you need be."
It's Father Kemble to you

44 Posts
2 Threads

George nodded and started moving in the direction of the presbytery. "It's ridiculous. This is a tourist town. Imagine the tourists stop coming." He shook his head. Then he'd really be stuck here with only fishermen and other trash.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley walked casually alongside him. "Oh every town has its dark side, believe me. Most are just better at keeping it hidden. He is too genuine to even try."

44 Posts
2 Threads

"Well, I didn't know Constable Crane well." Between him and Richards this town had been hell, no doubt.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed. "I met him at the academy where we learned how to be constables. I may be better at my job but I can't despise him because he truly wants to help people and do well. He just has his shortcomings and its too much for this place. But, lets both hope that me and him can work together to make this place a safer place. Where you can walk confidently down the street without worry.'

44 Posts
2 Threads

Richard wanted to help people and do well. That's why George disliked him so much. That wasn't what he had been ordained for. "Well, let's hope you can work it out," he said as they walked. "I do imagine there's a lot of work to be done."

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Oh there is so much work to be done. I am hoping once I start, everyone will realize things are different and some of the easier cases stop their terrible ways and fall into line.." Wesley admitted as they walk. "Maybe they won't. I've already mentioned to York that I needed a bigger jail space."

44 Posts
2 Threads

George nodded. "I heard that there's some wealthy guy, McPadraic, whose started some program to shelter and improve street children and send them abroad. That should help."

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Oh, that is wonderful. I particularly like sending them away. There are more opportunities and better places to grow and learn than here." Wesley agreed as he kept looking around for anyone who might have been harassing Kemble.

44 Posts
2 Threads

"Oh indeed," George agreed. "It's not their fault that they've been neglected by their parents." Even though George still hated them. "But it's important to help them break the cycle..."