Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm back, bitches [Railway Station]
It's Father Kemble to you

44 Posts
2 Threads

"And I think you are still rude and self-absorbed, Miss Calamity," he said, his patience run out at last. He considered refusing the coach, because she had ordered it. But it was also the fastest way to get away from her, and so he got in and the carriage rolled away.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty called out as he rode away, "that is what we have in common!" She then turned to go home and tell her fiance the bad news.

194 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'6"

Lou could tell the man who'd hopped in his cab a moment ago was in a foul mood- he had a sort of second sense for these things -and decided he'd try to bring up his spirits. "Splendid weather today, isn't it, sir?" he asked cheerfully, clicking his tongue for his horse, Kip, to speed up a bit. "And where do I have the pleasure of bringing you this fine afternoon?"

44 Posts
2 Threads

George huffed. He had not even noticed the weather yet. It looked grim to him, simply because the entire town looked miserable - and had just gotten more miserable. His black cassock was already collecting the town's mud. "The presbytery, besides Saint Hilda's Catholic church," he said, not taking much notice of the cabby. Richards could also go to hell.

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou looked back to his passenger, his smile still not faltering. "A fine destination." Studying the man's robes, he realized he likely served in the church, but to what capacity, he couldn't tell, so he assumed it was Father. Considering Lou went to church every Sunday and sometimes other days of the week as well, he knew the current Father of the Catholic church well, and this fellow wasn't it. "A pleasure to have you in Whitby, Father," he said cheerfully, "are you here to visit our humble clergymen?"

44 Posts
2 Threads

Ugh, Richards with his fake humility and and his cuddling the poor was popular. Everything pointed towards this town being worse than when he had left. "I'm here to replace him," he said, not without satisfaction. There was something very pleasing about spoiling the party.

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou's eyes widened and he nearly pulled up too hard on the reigns when they came to a turn in the road. Kip neighed with displeasure as she wasn't used to sharp directions and her driver apologized to her before looking over his shoulder again at the priest. "Replace Father Richards?" he asked, although that's exactly what the man had said he'd come to do. "I mean you no disrespect, Father," he added quickly, "I just didn't know Father Richards was leaving the church. Or Whitby. Or both. Whichever it is."

44 Posts
2 Threads

George was jolted forwards, and caught himself with a gasp. He sat back, extremely irritated. "I'm not sure which one it is." It was leaving Whitby, but George wasn't going to correct any gossip. "I take it you're a catholic then?"

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou gave a nod, his spirits buoyed back up as he noticed the sun poking out from the clouds. It was freezing today and the wind snapped at his face, but he didn't really mind. He was a simple-minded man who believed to do good things was to truly live, so that is how he carried on his life, and he thought it was good. "Yes, sir," Lou replied with a smile at a passerby, "I've been one all my life and I try my best to be a good man and serve the Lord right."

44 Posts
2 Threads

"I'm glad to hear," said George, hoping this parishioner would be more pleasant to deal with than the one he had just had the misfortune of running into. "I'm Father Kemble, and if you need anything, you know where to find me."