Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Throw Caution Off The Pier [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Persephone Witaker

136 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'3"

Persephone's breath caught in her throat as she felt someone catch her, and she instinctly held on to the person where she found her arms at the moment- around their shoulders, it seemed. She opened her eyes from where she'd squeezed them shut as she fell and saw a pleasant-faced gentleman holding her with a worried expression. After a moment of surprise between them both, he set her back upright and she brushed down her dress as he asked if she was alright. His deep voice was just as agreeable as his face, she mused, and replied, blushing slightly at her silly mistake atop the wagon, "Yes, I- I do not know what I was thinking." After a beat, she added (might as well), "In truth, I meant to get a better view of the structural integrity of that tavern- the slanted one, there -but I misjudged my distance." She tilted her head. "I suppose I did know what I was thinking, then- I rescind my previous statement."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Throw Caution Off The Pier - by Persephone Blythe - 05-26-2020, 07:52 PM