Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] School's Out! [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah rose his brow and looked at his notes. "But.. you and Clover both said it was by the school. It happened right after you got out, right?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked uncomfortable, and suddenly Ben took hold of both his arms. "Bram. Look at me. Are you lyin'?"

"No..." Bram said in a small voice. He started crying all over.

Anne and Will looked uncomfortable. "Maybe Elijah should talk to Mr. Meijer first..." Anne suggested softly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at Ben. "Look, if he says he isn't lyin, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I will go see Uriel and see what he knows. Then I'll speak to Clover again to see where he says it happened."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben was less eager to give Bram the benefit of the doubt. It was strange that he wouldn't have talked about the attack to begin with, considering the boy's love of drama and attention. And now that the story seemed less and less consistent and Bram didn't want the teacher involved, Ben was all the more suspicious. But he let go and rose. "Very well. Best ask him about it, I suppose."

"Can I come with you?" Bram asked.

"You will certainly not," said Ben.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "It's late. You've been through enough today. Just stay home and do your homework if you have any." He looked towards Ben, "I will let you know what I find out." He stepped outside to go see what he could discover as this case seemed to be falling apart at the seams.