Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel glared. He certainly would. "Rowe, wasn't it?" he said, just to show he was serious.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony winced as soon as he realized the guy was serious. He tried to fake nonchalance as he heard his name. "Yeah, sure, totally," he said, trying to make it seem like that wasn't his name. And probably failing.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel was quiet.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was also quiet. The silence was nervewracking, but he wasn't going to be the one to break it. Anthony crouched down near the entrance to the cave, just looking at the water and waiting for it to calm down.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel felt like hell. But the thought of vengeance made him feel a little warm inside.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

[cw: mentions of suicide]

To Anthony, the thought of vengeance was terrifying. He genuinely considered just jumping into the water, so he could avoid whatever consequences he would have to face later. He sat there in silence for a few more minutes, until he finally mustered up the courage to break it. 

"So, like, what's your problem?" He was beginning to hate this guy more with every passing minute.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"My problem?!" he asked. This was outrageous.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah. Your problem," Anthony repeated, a bit more forcefully. "because, like....you know, if you hadn't started spouting your bullshit, your face would still be all pretty and fine." But nooo, he just had to talk shit.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Maybe if you hadn't been a jerk in the first place, I would have kept my mouth shut," Gabriel said. Very mature indeed.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"And maybe if you hadn't been a freak and started 'praying' right in front of me, I wouldn't have been a jerk!" he argued, like the adult he was.