Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Oh you should try," he said, glad that the man - what was his name again - was starting to be more talkative. "I could never see them at first, because I think I was looking for them in the cliff and loose rocks, and then I realized they were in the shale beneath my feet, and suddenly they were everywhere. There's so many of them."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

That seemed kind of boring. He wasn't gonna just insult the guy's interests, though. "I don't really like....looking at rocks." Anthony said.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh... Well... I suppose everyone has their own interests..." He thought of how to pick up the conversation again and keep the man from his anxious thoughts. "What do you enjoy?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned as he started to think about that. Wow, he just....really did not have any hobbies, or  anything like that. "Uh. I don't know."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him a little puzzled. "Don't know what you enjoy?" he said in a surprised tone. "What do you spend your time on?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...Nothing, really." The realization that he really does just sit down all day doing nothing made him feel all the more worse about himself.  And the few things that he did actually do often weren't exactly things to be proud of or mention, here.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh..." No work then? Alright. But nothing to do at all. "Well, if you get really bored, we can always use extra hands at the church or with some of our projects..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The thought of him ever going willingly into a church again was not pleasant. "Oh. Okay." But his life and his sanity was already going so downhill that him starting to go to church was not the outlandish idea that it would have been a month ago.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"And I'm sure there's a lot of other people in town who could use a hand, if you have the time anyway," he suggested.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah. I know." There was so much for him to do and so many opportunities, but he never took any of them. And that made him feel even worse.