Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"I don't!" Gabe said, and he sat down and folded his arms, ready to sulk on his own.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, you do," he said. "I tell you 'no, I do not want to have sex with you and I am not fantasizing about you' and you say that I do and I am." He was just kind of annoyed, now.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Ugh! I told you that's not what I meant!" Could this guy just shut up?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Yet again, this guy was proving that he was dense. "Listen, I'm flattered that you want to have sex with me to the point of just straight-up lying to me, but I'm not interested, okay?" Back to mocking him, again.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel took a deep breath. His nostrils flared. "You disgust me."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Ouch. "So typical. You tell someone you don't want to have sex with them, and they immediately jump to insults," Anthony said to noone in particular. He just really, really wanted to annoy this guy.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Love thy neighbour, love thy neighbour. Don't toss them in the sea, Gabriel tried to remind himself. He decided to keep quiet. He was above it.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I really thought priests were above such petty insults. But then again, you all think that even so much as looking at another man when you're also a man is a sin, so what was I expecting?" Anthony kept ranting. He couldn't tell whether his plan of annoying Gabriel was working or not, but he kept going.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"It is!" he snapped. "And I think it's disgusting." He wasn't even lying. He did think it was. And yet the battle was endless.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

After a moment of silence, Anthony got up, and slowly walked towards where Gabriel was sitting. He was genuinely kind of angry, right now. "Well, okay, riddle me this, then: how is sex with a man any worse or any more disgusting than sex with a woman? Other than the whole 'ooh it's gross ooh it's a sin' thing. Genuine reasons, please."