Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Left with Just Stardust [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty winked, "I told ya, not many want to do it. Besides, I think maybe he isn't the most popular since he seems a bit crazy, right?" She turned her head to look behind her then back at Anne. "Oh, but you should get home. I'm this way I think.." She pointed down a side path. "You'll be alright? Don' need me ta walk ya home?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"I'll be alright. Thank you so much, Miss. Ye don't know just how much you've helped me!" Anne said, and she resisted the temptation to hug the woman.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty shrugged and smiled, "Hey, everyone needs a little help now and again. I'm glad ta see ya'll be moving forward and helpin yerself. Maybe you'll be happy and won't have to work so hard one day, right?" She waved and turned to leave.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne rushed home, her face glowing. She was going to have to tell a lot of lies. She was anxious at the prospect of doing something by herself, without permission. But there was some excitement as well. She had a job. She had a job. And once she'd earned enough, she could free Alice from her terrible ordeal. Just hold on, my dear, she thought.