Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Yes, This Is Hell [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I treat 'em just fine! And I won't-," But what a time for another coughing fit. Ben held on to the table and leaned forward, coughing heavily and unable to speak. Anne stopped cleaning and poured him some water.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony took one large step back. Whereas usually in situations like this he'd already be storming out of the door angrily, Ben's coughing fit surprised him enough to postpone his leaving. Anthony's eyes darted around as he tried to figure out whether he should take this opportunity to get out, or not. Right now he chose the latter.

70 Posts
0 Threads

Ben was slowly recovering. Will was standing beside him, gently clapping his back. He glared at Anthony as if he had single-handedly brought on the coughing fit.

"You have no right to speak to my father like that!" he shouted at Anthony.

"'e treats us just fine!" Anne put in, repeating her father's words.

Bram merely looked terrified.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was very nervous and kind of scared, but most of all he was just sort of angry. He raised his hands for calm yet again, taking another few steps back, heading towards the door. He was about to say something yet again, but he didn't want to stoke the fire even more, so he didn't say it.

"Yeah, yeah, I got the hint," he said, "he treats you fine, I should be burning in hell for implying he doesn't, everything's amazing. Can I go now?" He would like to go.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben caught his breath at last. "Go," he said, and he brought the cup of water to his mouth.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Okay, okay," Anthony said quietly, tripping over his feet as he made his way to the door, very eager. Opening the door, he gave Ben the middle finger as a goodbye, before getting the fuck out of there like they both wanted.