10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"What?" Noah was confused. "I'm not afraid of 'im. He's a moron."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Though Anthony was now pretty pissed-off at him, he had made the decision to not stab Noah. Worst that will happen is that he'll just deck the bitchw in the face. Much more moral and less criminal than stabbing him. "Pretty bold to call him a moron, though, ain't it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in faux-curiosity. "Considering the type of person you yourself are." He was trying to stay away from outright calling him a bastard, but god it was difficult.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah turned red. He knew he wasn't very likable, but he had not expected this man to bring it up. Didn't he dislike the constable as well? "What's your problem?!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hadn't expected that kind of outburst, but he didn't quite mind either. That's just what happens when you talk shit. "My problem? Seems to me that you're the one with problems," Anthony scoffed, and leaned against the wall. He knew from experience that Noah was kind of a coward, so he wasn't particularly concerned at all about the chance of him doing something instead.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh yeah? Well...." Noah had never been witty or good with words. "Maybe you should mind your own business. Because clearly you have problems.... in your head!" Oh yeah, a total burn that was!
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was feeling such extreme second-hand embarrasment right now. "Oh my god. Take that back," he said in the most monotone of voices. Anthony looked down at his fingernails, and started to clean out the dirt under them, just to show to Noah just how much he doesn't care about his insults. He did care, of course, but he didn't want to show it.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Never mind. Hope you and Constable Crane will be happy together!" Noah mocked, and he moved to pass the man.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hesitated. "Happier than you'll ever be," he retorted. Though he was having fun with mocking Noah, he was also still quite pissed off, and the comment didn't help a bit. Anthony grabbed Noah's arm as the latter tried to walk away, and gave him a disapproving look. "Hey, hey, hey. You just gonna walk away? Not even take a bit of responsibility for your actions?" Truth be told, he didn't care whether he took responsibility or not — he just wanted to mock him even further. And maybe beat him up or stab him. Just a little bit.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

As soon as the man grabbed his arm, Noah turned and tried to kick him. "Let go, you bastard, or I'll punch your face in!" Yeah. Noah totally always won whenever he had a fight with grown men... Not. But this guy was short. He might actually win for once.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had simultaneously underestimated Noah's and overestimated his own usefulness in a situation like this. He hadn't expected the kick, which was exactly why it managed to actually hit him. Luckily for him, the wall stopped him from completely falling onto the ground like the scrawny little weakling he is — but, unluckily, it did make him let go of the bastard's arm. It took a moment, but he tried to regain stability. "Nice bluff, dipshit," he taunted. Maybe it wasn't the wisest idea to mock and taunt him, right now, but Anthony didn't seem to care about that.