Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a penny [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

[CW: Suggestion of child neglect, violence]

In Noah's world, there was one way of dealing with your problems. And so off to the pub it was. But see, there was another problem. He had no money. And so the boy stood outside the pub, begging strangers for a spare penny. He approached a shabby looking man. "Excuse me, ser. 'ave ye got any spare change. I 'aven't eaten in two days." A lie.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis looked the guy up and down and chuckled slightly. "Join the club. I'm hungry too and don't have a coin in my pocket." That was a lie, he'd managed to get a few coins, enough for a drink or two. The guy wanted to ignore him so he stepped into the pub to sit at the bar and forget life for a little while.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Yeah, well, enough to drink yerself silly!" Noah shouted after him. That was, admittedly exactly what Noah was going to do once he got himself some money.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis waved him off. "I worked for my pennies, you can do the same. You wouldn't share your fortune. I can tell." He looked like a lot of people Francis met. He wasn't much better, but he pretended he wanted to be.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah made an obscene gesture at the man and then continued begging.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis rolled his eyes and made a similar gesture in turn. He was quick to sit at the bar and order the cheapest they had. He was hoping he had enough to get completely drunk.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

After a while, Noah came in, sat down next to the man and ordered a drink victoriously. Admittedly, it was going to be his only drink, because he had just enough, but it was a drink.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"See, you managed." Francis said, hoping that would be as far as their conversation went as he drank from his glass, already almost halfway through but he was trying to make it last.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Aye, I can look after meself just fine." Noah took his glass and drank a long drink.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"If you could take care of yourself, you wouldn't be beggin." He smirked as he drank from his own.