or Register?

[Complete] An argument a day keeps the boredom away [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

There was a brief, sly look to Mr. Benjamin, and then he was 'solemnly contemplating' Rose's health once more.

"How about you take a nap, Rose? We can have dinner late."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny met his eyes in just the smallest glance as he kept his face looking worried. He focused on Rose. "I can take care of your tasks until then as much as I can. You clearly need your rest."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked from one to the other. Had she really made it up? But she knew she hadn't! "I..." Her job was on the line. "I'm fine, ser... I'll get back to work. I'm sorry for any disturbance..." She wanted to sit in a corner and cry.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Meanwhile, Zechariah put aside that bill he had been filling out (Hayes? Heyes? ugh.) and took out a clean sheet to write up an ad for the newspaper. God, that was embarrassing!

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny went to walk by her to resume his work and looked at her in concern. He did feel a little bad, but it was a joke and would soon be forgotten. "If you need to take a break, just let me know." He patted her shoulder and went to resume washing.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

She turned to Benny. "I'm not crazy!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny held up his hands defensively. "I didn't say you were! You really are stressed.. I think you may need to lay down."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose put a hand over her eyes and frowned. What had happened? "Alright, fine. But don't tell Mr. Meijer I did! I don't want to lose my job."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny nodded and let her go to lay down as he went t9 wash dishes. He'd tell their boss as soon as he was done. The guy had already given her permission to, of course it seemed fair after what they'd pulled.