Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Fly in a web [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Nine." The doctor said, and he took the money.

Alice looked at the rich man defiant. "I ain't got no husband ser." Whatever insults he was going to throw at her, she was ready for it.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius thanked the doctor and walked out with her. "Fine. Do you think you'll be fine to walk home? No more fainting spells? You'll have to tell whoever is taking care of you about this so that it doesn't happen again. Others won't be so kind." He frowned as it made him think of his old friend and he looked away ready to start walking. His entire point was to not think about Chris.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

She wouldn't tell anyone. Yet Alice nodded. "Thanks for yer generosity, ser."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius frowned and waved his hand. "Just don't tell anyone. If they knew I helped some poor girl then all those who want something will be bothering me. That's the last thing I need." He shook his head and was about to walk but looked suspicious. "You will remember to do what the doctor said, right?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"I won't tell anyone ser." That was a true promise at least. But if she exerted herself and ate little, she might still lose the baby.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius frowned at her. "That isn't what I asked." He seemed in thought and pointed at her. "You owe me, so do me a favor."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"An' what is that, ser?" she asked. She should probably head back to the beach. But for some reason returning home without having finished her work was a satisfying prospect.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius pointed at her, "If you have a son, name it after someone I once knew. It's a fairly common name so you don't need to think it strange. Christopher is a better name than most deserve." He folded his arms as he couldn't imagine she would refuse.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice looked at him. And looked. And looked. "No."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius blinked and looked at her insulted. "Why not!?"