Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Fly in a web [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Of course she couldn't walk into town with him. People she knew might see them. And then they would start gossiping about her all over. And then Tobias would never...

A sudden change of heart. Alice started walking in the direction of town. "If ye really don't mind, ser."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius rolled his eyes. "Are you always so indecisive?" He sighed and walked alongside her towards town. "At least now I will not need to worry if you will be alright." He huffed in annoyance as he walked along.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice looked up at him. Now that she had decided her future or reputation didn't matter, she felt bolder. "If ye don't feel like helpin' me, ser, why d'ye do it?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged as he walked. "I felt like it. Do I need a reason? Maybe giving back, I don't know. I have lots of free time." He frowned, "Why are you questioning your good fortune?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice shrugged and walked alongside him. He was probably out for something and she had an idea of what it could be. But she didn't care. What was the difference between this situation and marrying Tobias? She had more of a choice in this matter, and even that alone made it more desirable.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rolled his eyes and muttered to himself as he walked with her. "Where is the bloody doctor anyway?" He glanced around as he had no idea where to find one. He waved towards her, "You'll have to lead the way."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"You never go to the doctor?" Alice asked, a little surprised. Who did the doctor exist for, if not for rich people? "There's one there." She pointed.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius frowned and scratched his cheek idly, "They come to me , usually. A servant gets them." He nodded and walked with her into it. "Hey, doctor. This girl fainted, I need you to look at her." He said rather loud and demanding.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice was used to rich people being pricks, so she thought nothing of the young man's tone. \_O_/

The doctor took Alice into an examination room, and he and the girl came out later. "The girl will be alright, sir. But she's clearly not eating enough, considering how much she needs for her unborn child. And she's nervous and sleep deprived. More food, more rest, and less exertion will do her more good than any medicine I could prescribe."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rose his brow. "So no medicine, huh? Alright. Thank you sir.." He reached into his pocket and picked through the money to give the doctor what he thought was fair but he was terrible at money. "Ten shillings? Or is that not enough?" He looked towards the girl. "So this is your fault. Your husband should be taking care of this."