Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Fly in a web [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius smiled. "Sorry I was passing through and I was wondering who lived there. I'll pay you two shillings for your time.'
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The woman's eyes narrowed. "Why d'ye need to know?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius frowned. "There are plenty of people here. Someone will appreciate my money. It isn't like I wanted to hurt them or anything. I just wanted a name. Forget it." He turned to try another house.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Another woman opened the door. "Oh that's the Wards living there," she told Darius.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled and gave her the shillings. "A gift from me to you. I appreciate kind and helpful people like yourself. "He started to walk away but then recognized that name. Ward?! He walked up to the house and knocked on the door.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

It was Alice that opened the door. "How on earth did ye find us?" she asked, rather nervously.
Behind her, a family was preparing the table for supper. Ben looked up. "Who is it, Alice?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius gave her a serious look that seemed on the verge of rage. "Did you have someone in this family named Simon?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben suddenly got up. "Alice come away from the door," he said, and he walked over and pushed her behind him. Then he looked at the young man. "Aye we did."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"Figures. Your one son is a liar and the other was a murderer. No wonder your daughter's also ungrateful. You just are a full house of rejects." He was angry and didn't know how to express it. These people weren't Simon but they were his family so they had part to blame. He had been unable to do anything to express his anger at sadness at Chris's passing. Why did that guy even hang out with someone like him?
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben took a deep breath, but managed to remain calm. "Simon has paid for his crime. So if-, ..." His eyes narrowed. "What is your business with my other children?"