Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony truly cherished and appreciated all the love and affection he was getting right now. "Well, I'm happy too, you know," he smiled. "I don't—I don't need you to do or give or promise me anything. This is...more than enough, really." Even though material and physical things were always appreciated, he may perhaps have started to cherish these words of love and this affection more than those things.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled and nodded. "If you change your mind, don't hesitate." He held him and just relaxed quietly. He had too much going on recently, he wanted to enjoy the quiet time together.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I won't," Anthony said, burying his face in Elijah's neck and closing his eyes. Moments like this weren't as rare for him as they used to be at one point, but he still cherished them as if they could be the last.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and laid back on the sofa so that he could enjoy the comforting feel of ANthony's weight on him. "Thank you. I am happy to have you.I .. might need you in my life..' He admitted.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

There was a loud banging on the door. "Elijah! How dare you!?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah's eyes widened. He whispered to Anthony. "Please go to the back." He stood and answered the door, keeping it mostly closed so he poked his head out and frowned. "What? What do I dare? To try to stand up for Alice and your siblings? Was I wrong? Or are you just mad I hurt your dad's feelings? I am sorry Rose, I probably shouldn't have said anything since she's not my daughter. But I was worried."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony instantly jolted awake. And, as soon as he had managed to properly process the situation, looked really fucking terrified. He did go to the back, though, as fast and as quietly as he humanly could. Shit. What the fuck had Elijah gotten himself into?
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was ready to give Elijah a talking to. She was going to be the strong one here. Yet upon hearing Elijah's words, she burst into angry tears. "He's just tryin' to do what's best! And you're makin' it harder! How could you speak that way!? And to my siblings too!?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and looked tired. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? But I've known your family for years. I hate to say it, but it was your mother that really kept you all together and happy. Ben isn't a bad man, but he's made bad decisions and can't see things from the other side. Every time, every single time, something has gone wrong since I've returned home, it is because you kids were unable to speak to Ben about it. And when you try, he gets mad and won't listen. Simon wanted to go to York, he tried to make his own money and your father assumed he was stealing and refused to believe him and wouldn't even let him save up money for York. Alice was so ashamed, instead of speaking to him early on and trying to come up with a plan long before it showed, she tried some dangerous things and ended up running away and almost dying. I asked him what he would do if Will or Bram made the same mistake as Noah and he said he'd give them the same punishment! His own flesh and blood. I know he's your dad and you love your family. It may not seem like it, but I do too."

He put his face in his hands. "I don't like Alice being forced into this, Rose. Not once as he even spoken to her about what she wanted. Bram doesn't want to be home sometimes. Your brothers and sisters feel like they can't speak up and it breaks my heart!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Wow! What the fuck is going on! Anthony is very close to having a panic attack from all this.