Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony correctly predicted that they'll both be feeling like shit in the morning, at least. He had been fast asleep, only awoken by Elijah moving next to him. And he immediately wished he weren't awake. "That's fair," Anthony muttered, covering his face with his hands as a protective measure against the sunlight and trying his best to fall the fuck asleep again. It wasn't working, though, and it seemed that he'll just have to go through today in this shitty, god-forsaken and horrible state.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him when he came back to the room and handed him a cup of water he had mixed a little Laudanum in. "Here, for your headache." He frowned as his own was still throbbing but he hoped it would go soon, he could barely see. He wanted to close his eyes and curl up in a hole but he had to get dressed and continue on like usual.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony rubbed his eyes and took his hands away from his face as he heard Elijah return. He sat up in bed, taking the cup of water from him. "Thanks," he said, immediately taking a sip from it. Maybe he shouldn't have drank that much yesterday. Maybe he really shouldn't have drank that much yesterday.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled weakly as he took the medicine and went to get dressed. He didn't feel like breakfast that morning and was sure Anthony felt the same. He really didn't want to go out that early in the morning, but he had to check on the two in the cell anyway.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Was that knock on the door so loud? Or was it their headaches that made it worse? Tobias could certainly knock loud if he wanted to. He stood in front of the door with all the energy of a man who was used to getting up early, and who had just driven for miles in the crisp Sunday morning. What a lovely morning it was!
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah thought he was going to be sick when he heard the knocking. He winced and hoped he'd feel better soon. He slowly moved to open the door a crack and peaked out. Tobias? Already? He hoped Anthony would stay in bed or get dressed before he came out of the back. He smiled weakly though it hurt his face to do more than wince as he let him in. "Tobias. So good to see you. Didn't think you'd be here until later.."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was absolutely never going to get out of bed if he could help it. Drinking from the cup Elijah gave him, he leaned slightly so that he could get a peek of what was going on there as soon as he heard knocking and Elijah talking to someone. What the hell. As much as he felt as if he's going to puke any moment now, he was also very curious and as such decided to get dressed.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias seemed confused for a moment and then laughed. "Oh no, surely t' dinner isn't until after church. But I figured I'd be late if I would go to church at home, so I'll go to church here. Can I give ye a ride?" He frowned at Elijah. "I didn't wake you up, did I? Ye look rather tired."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Church? He really was out of it. It had been a hectic week though. He gave a pained smile and nodded, "Sorry, I had to stop a bar fight last night. My head's been aching and I guess I'm not thinking straight. It isn't far, so I can walk. Which.. church do you go to?" He asked a bit quietly, he certainly knew how fierce the Wards could be about religion. They were kind in not mentioning their distaste for him being Catholic though they certainly were clear in hoping he'd change over. "I can ride with you to lead you there if you like? Though I need to stop by the station, I have to unlock a cell and let the people out from last night." He wasn't going to bother them, just unlock it so they could leave when they were ready if they were asleep.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony got dressed, no matter how much every single force that existed told him to fuck off and just stay in bed and die, and walked so he could stand near the entrance to the bedroom like a mischievous little imp ready to ruin this lovely conversation Elijah and whats-his-face over there were having. Of course, he wouldn't actually do anything to ruin it (not on purpose, at least). He was just very, very curious. And it's not eavesdropping if you're right there in plain fucking sight.