Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Why was Benny such a pain? "I really can't, Benny! We cant afford me losing this job!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny pouted. "Fine, its just cold outside. I don't want you being fired." He stood and sighed looking so sad she was kicking him out. "I see how it is.." He grabbed the door to leave and gave her one last attempt to change her mind.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

But she didn't/. "Thanks." she said and she waited for him to leave.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rolled his eyes. "Remember, you promised you'd help talk me up so i might get hired. You promised." He wagged a finger at her and finally left her alone, but only to go around to the front to knock on the front door.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

The light in the front room instantly flicked off, but then Zechariah was reading, so he grudgingly turned it back on.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny noticed the light and smirked. He knocked again and spoke out loudly, "Hey.. Mister? I don't want to keep you long! The sooner we have this conversation, the sooner I leave you alone! I don't need to come in, and it'll be quick!"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose heard the second knock. And the shouting. She made sure to grab a bread roller, before she ran up, flung the door open and lifted the roller. "You better go, Benny! Or I'll beat you into a bloody pulp!"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Zechariah groaned and sunk his head back into the couch.

His brows rose in approval he would never deign express when he heard the maid run to the rescue. Now, back to the latest anatomically impossible mystery...

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny's eyes widened as he saw her coming.. with a roller pin?! What was she thinking! He ran away.. around the building and back into the open kitchen door, latching it behind him. He whistled as he stuck his hands into his pockets and headed towards where he assumed the living room is. "Sir?" He said with an innocent smile.

"Just a moment of your time?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose closed the door and was heading back to the kitchen when Benny passed her, and she ran after him, trying to stop him. "Benny!"