Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny rose his brow. "Really? So early? You always go to bed this early?" Was that a normal thing for fishermen? He was used to being up late into the night.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Aye we do." Said Ben. "Our work starts early."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny pouted. "That's a pain." He stood and stretched. "Alright, I guess I'll go. I'll see you around" he spoke to whoever listened and headed out. Maybe he'd go back to Rose to bother her or that boss of hers...

497 Posts
8 Threads

It was really dark outside when there was a loud knocking on the servant's entrance to Zech's home. "Roooose..." Benny called out.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

It took a while before Rose opened the door. "What are you doing here at this hour?" She reprimanded him. "You'll get me in trouble!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged, "it's not that late. What's with you people sleeping so early?" He looked around, clearly bored, then back at her. "I wanted to hang out. I went to your house. Your dad said he'd consider hiring me.. maybe?" He grinned as if to say' see how charming I can be?'
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked at him in disbelief. "Well, I'll see him on Sunday. If you go now, I'll put in a good word for you."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose a brow. "I thought you were going to do that anyway? And why can't I stay? I'm not making any noise. They won't know I'm even here. How often does your boss come back here?" Honestly, it was warm inside so he was going to stay as long as he could.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"If he does catch you, I'll be in trouble for letting a stranger into his home. Plus, I should be working. "

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged. "What are you doing this late anyway? Just let me warm up a bit and I'll leave. I really doubt he'd see me. Please?"