Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] An Awkward Confession [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel looked up, horrified. He quickly wiped his tears, flustered. "Oh dear... yes... yes of course," he quickly said. He looked at Elijah, that concerned, kind face, and he felt himself aching with desire.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah couldn't move. He hated seeing that face, he didn't want to see the man feel so bad. He moved to him but stopped before actually reaching him and knelt down. "Please..are you crying for me?" He looked up at him and shook his head. "Don't let me hurt you, I am not worth it. "He smiled sadly. "I hope, no matter what happens, God can forgive me for any misdeeds I do. I wouldn't have even gone to church if it weren't for you.." He was really hoping he could say something to help him.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel, who was thankfully (or unfortunately) sitting, shook his head. "Don't worry Elijah... sometimes when we priests hear a lot of confessions, we just get overwhelmed. He patted the man's shoulder. "Don't let that bother you, please, or keep you from approaching the sacrament. "We're here to serve..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded but didn't look convinced. "I still.. didn't mean to upset you so. I never knew it got to you so deeply. I am very sorry. You are a strong man. " He looked down and sighed. "Thank you for all you do.. You do so much for the people in the church, especially for people who seem impossible like me."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"You're not impossible." Gabriel said quickly. He shook his head and then looked at the constable, almost desperate. "You are so good, and kind, and modest...." He opened his mouth to say more, but couldn't find the words, shook his head and shake away. "Believe me, you should be thankful not to have me as a friend. You deserve better."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and shook his head. "There is no one better to have as a friend, I think. I am certain it's the other way around. "He chuckled weakly. "You are being too kind to me. I am lucky to have you in my life though. I mean that."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel shook his head and put his hands over his eyes, pressing his brow. "It's better if you, Mr. Crane..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow and leaned in, thinking maybe his voice faded off so he couldn't hear. "If I what?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel took his hands away and shook his head again, when he realized he wasn't even making sense. But he noticed how close Elijah was, and that only made him more emotional and conflicted. "If you go..." he whispered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked shocked and confused. "You.. want me to go? I don't understand.." It was this again, the only bad thing about Gabriel. He was so confusing. Sometimes he seemed like he liked Elijah's company but then.. this.