Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] An Awkward Confession [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel gave him a pained look. "You'd be wonderful company... I'm not worthy of it though."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him surprised. He chuckled softly. "You have it reversed again. I'm not good enough to hang around with you.. You are so much of what I wish I was." Strong. Handsome. Charming. Dammit, he had to remind himself he didn't feel for him any more. He liked Anthony, he was wonderful too.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"You don't know me, Elijah." He felt terrible enough for preying on this poor man in secret, someone who was under his pastoral care. He couldn't risk getting too close to him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "So? Isn't this a great chance to change that?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

The words were on his lips. But he couldn't utter them. It was too dangerous. He suddenly got up. "I... have a lot to do, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

There he was, pushing Elijah away again just when they were starting to understand each other. He sighed and stood, "Alright.. nice chat.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him sadly and nodded. "Thank you for listening..." he said quietly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah tilted his head. "Please, don't be sad. You ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. It'll be our secret.' He smiled and left, hoping he helped him in some way but felt like he hadn't.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel knelt down. That had been close. He needed to gain a firmer grip on himself, and he promised himself heavy penance.

He'd root it out.