Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Odd Ones Out
Artistic Aristocrat

363 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius felt a chill and a sense of dread the moment Chris picked up the rock. His eyes were glued to it to the point he had no idea where they were going. "Ah.. I.." He glanced only momentarily at his face then back down. "Nevermind.. who cares about the poor people that come begging at your door step."
Ghost of Unfortunate Pasts

41 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]

Chris smiled, like Darius had said just the right thing.

“Right you are, Darius. If they need help, they can go sulk around the churches.”

He tossed the rock up again, pausing to let it hit his palm once more.

“You know what they say about giving a man a fish.”
Artistic Aristocrat

363 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius wilted more as he watched Chris play with the stone and noticed how few people were on the street. He lightly shook his head. "I don't know what they say, I'm not a fisherman. I don't give people fish. " He took a turn on the street hoping to find someplace more crowded, though he also didn't want to believe the stone in the other man's hand was for him.
Ghost of Unfortunate Pasts

41 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]

Chris cracked a grin, and threw his free arm about Darius’ shoulders.

“Oh, you darling Carringtons! Really, the emphasis some middle-class idiots have on charity is absurd. Why, I could swear a couple of our friends think their civic duty involves bending over for those fishermen.”

More like his London compatriots realized the fish weren’t left to rot as long here, but who was he to let truth get in the way of a good story?

The rock had one little black particle in it that seemed to peer back at Darius.