Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Somniac's Disasters

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: They / Them

Roderick:

I was thinking they'd probably have to work up to it. Very sappy plants and then those weird medical dolls and then maybe a fish.

I'm definitely pro fade to black. I think the most interesting bits are the dynamic of build up and either failure or success after. I skipped dissection in bio for a reason xD; We could also just skip the dissection entirely and have it be a looming threat basically. I don't hate the idea of a running gag where he keeps distracting her with things so they never get to dissection.

(That is the best description of a chicken I've heard in a long time XD My grandpa raises layers and show chickens and they've always been more like a pack of little dinosaurs)

Zechariah
Yes~ That sounds great. Davy's got sort of a weird investment in body-snatching not being as bad as murder, so he'd definitely seek out Zech to get involved. It sounds like that thread will be mostly Davy trying to impress on Zech that a) murder is definitely worse and b) he too is a rich guy and Zechariah trying to get actual useful information out of him. That sounds fun to me, does that work for you?

Messages In This Thread
Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-05-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 10-05-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-06-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 12-12-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Somniac's Thread Tracker - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 04:57 PM