Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Somniac's Disasters
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

lol this is a wonderful reminder to update my plotter

(10-05-2019, 05:08 PM)Ozfiz Wrote: Roderick Carrington: Arabella Somerville is totally the opposite of blood-shy and would absolutely pester Roderick about practicing dissection with her and then try to convince him to use his medical knowledge to help her find some uses for all these damn chemicals.

I could definitely see Roderick trying to quiz her on her dissections so he can try to do his homework without having to look at anything. He would definitely be more enthusiastic on the chemical front.

I do prefer to deal with dissection scenes as fade-to-black, and not involve scenes with dead cats or chickens for my own comfort. (Seriously. Chickens are what everyone fantasizes about pet parrots being.)

Quote:Zechariah Meijer: I think it could be fun to have some sort of case where something like the William Hare and William Burke murders were going on and Davy Galloway is trying to explain how you might go about figuring out which cadavers were legal and which weren't without being too suspicious.

Ugh, I love law intrigue. <3 As you guessed, Zechariah would not have a lot of insight into the motives or methods of those being tried. I could see him consulting with Galloway the same way one grudgingly uses a stick to fish something important that dropped into the toilet out. Whether or not he would get suspicious of him entirely depends on what's funnier how the leaves fall. If he's able to implicate people Zechariah hates, all the bett- ... er, more necessary.

Messages In This Thread
Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-05-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 10-05-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-06-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 12-12-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Somniac's Thread Tracker - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 04:57 PM