Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Somniac's Disasters
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Hey hey. I’m a low-pressure plotser type who can be contacted by either posting here, board PM, or Discord DM. I adore comedy, adventure, cheesy drama, romance, and palate cleansers of tragedy – in that order.

Be sure to take a look at my OOC preferences to make sure our interests align. Please also note that the things and people that intrigue me fictionally often also tend to have elements of the things that horrify me IRL, and so the two are best off not confused.

All romance plots have a high chance of failure. Please don’t take it personally if our characters don’t ride happily into the sunset; I apologize in advance.

The boundaries in my profiles are for my enjoyment, and in turn a guide to what mutually enjoyable plots you can expect from me. There are exceptions, but those exceptions are negotiated, communicated, and based on established trust.

Zechariah Meijer
Born 1869 :: Bohemia – London & York :: Barrister

Current Location: A pretentious waterfront cottage in Whitby

My lawyer will hear about this:

Aslan Koç
Born 1871 :: York :: Private Eye

Current Location: A Murder Villa on the East Side

Classified Information:

Roderick Carrington
20 :: Whitby :: Blundering Student

Current Location: Between schooling and home for holidays

What oath? My brother signed that:

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D. Please note that this template may be altered in any way from its original form to better suit individual plot-requesting needs. If redistributing in an altered format, please include credit for the original template.

Messages In This Thread
Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-05-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 10-05-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-06-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 12-12-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Somniac's Thread Tracker - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 04:57 PM