Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Running out of time

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne burst into new, more desperate sobs when she realized Elijah did not understand her. "Home... with father. He made us go outside." she tried. Anne wished that she could disappear.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah's eyes widened as he did realize what she said now. "Stay here and safe. I'll be back when things are okay. You can keep Diane company." He didn't want her to see if anything had gone bad. He immediately raced towards their home, ready to barge in. A million possibilities rushed through his mind and it made him run faster. All Elijah could do was pray that he wasn't too late.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"Don't tell him!" Anne shouted after him. She wanted to protect Simon. But she was also terrified. It was a wicked thing to betray her father. Anne sank down on the sofa and wept.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah barely heard her as he hurried. It felt like a lifetime before he came to the dwelling. He nearly fell over as he stopped to catch his breath, hands on his knees. After a few seconds, though he was still breathless. He looked around for the other kids, maybe someone could explain something before he broke down the door.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Before Elijah would reach the yard, he would see Simon coming his way. The young man was walking slow, he had a bruise around his eye, and he looked pale and shaky. Upon closer inspection, Elijah might see dried tears on his face. He seemed to wake from a trance when he saw Elijah. "Elijah..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Simon..' Elijah felt like he'd been punched in the gut. He ran to him and frowned. "What happened? A-are you alright?" It was clear he was very upset. He wanted to ask how Ben was, but at the moment that wasn't important as he was certain Simon wouldn't hurt his father. "Do you need a doctor?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

He stood there motionlessly for a moment. "No... no doctor... Don't worry... I got into a fight with some guy."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"You mean Ben?" Elijah frowned more. "You wouldn't cry if it had just been some guy, so please don't deny it. Besides, why do you think I'm here? I know what was happening but I don't know what happened once the kids were forced out. Please, talk to me. Are you sure you're ok? How's Ben?" Finally he did start to worry about the older man.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked up at him, disturbed. "You... Who?" He had not looked at or counted his siblings when he came out of the home. And they had not spoken to him. He had not noticed who was missing.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "Don't worry about who. They were worried! I am worried! Please, speak to me. I want to find out what happened and to make sure everyone is safe."