3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He patted his arm. "She will when she realizes how much you needed it. "
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I think she understands I can't stay." He finished making the sandwich. "But I still feel bad for leaving her to be the eldest at home... She tried to stop me last time." He looked at the constable. "Want me to make you one?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved him off. "I'll be fine. And I think she will be ok. I think.. Ben may have to come to terms with the fact his kids might not be able to keep things going. Rose can't go fishing like you have. And Bram and Will are far too young. "
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"'E'll make Will go. He won't have a choice." Simon still felt guilty over that. "But I'll work hard in York and earn money to send home... maybe I can even help Alice go to college when she finishes school."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah hung his head. He felt awful, there was nothing he could do to help the kids. "That would be nice if you could. The kids deserve a better life. I am sure Ben wishes he could but this is all he knows."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"He allowed Alice to stay in school, so that's som't." Simon had to admit. "If she manages to become a teacher, that would make her life a lot more comfortable, at least."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Yes, it would be wonderful. I will support her and hope she becomes a teacher. I think it would make her happy."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon smiled. "Thanks, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled back. "You're welcome. " He put down the plates of their breakfast. "Eat up!"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon sat and ate hungrily. He hadn't eaten much yesterday. "So I will see you at the station shortly before four, right?"