Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Running out of time
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"They're safe..." Simon said slowly. "If you don't go there, so he won't know someone told ye..." He shivered. "I'll need my money, Elijah..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned sharply but nodded. It was best for Simon, perhaps the entire household. "I made you that promise. Come on." He glanced around for the others but didn't see them. He hung his head and walked towards his house to give him money. "Please use it well so you can live safely where ever you go alright? I want you to be safe and happy."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Not now..." he said, though he had followed Elijah, slowly. "There's someone I need to see. In a few days, I'll come for it, is that okay? - Anne!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne had been standing in the doorway, looking for any clue of what was happening. She had not dared to go home, but she could barely stand being here. She began to cry all over when she saw Simon.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Alright, I understand. If you have no other place to go, you know you can always stay here. I don't want you going back to Ben if it could cause anyone getting hurt.. " He looked at his injured face and sighed. "Worse. Just find me when you want it." He gave a small wave to Anne and smiled weakly. "He should heal alright. Don't worry."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded. "I... have to go see someone."
"Where are you going?" Anne asked.
"To Claude's." Simon lied. "I'll be back in a few days when everyone's calmed down." He knelt down in front of his sister, his face twisting for a second. "Listen, Anne, when you go home, don't go there with Elijah. Don't mention Elijah. You ran off because you were upset. You went to the beach. Alright?"
The girl nodded, lip quivering. Simon looked up at Elijah. "Don't tell father."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and looked at Simon seriously. "Tell me what happened. Do I need to get everyone out of the house?" He seriously considered doing that regardless.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon got up slowly. "I think they'll be fine... as long as father doesn't hear Anne went to fetch you... It's me he's angry with. I provoked him. Gave me a trashin'."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was a normally calm man and tried his best to remain so, but he was angry. "Alright.. Simon? Please stay here with Anne. I am going to have a word with someone." He spun around to head off back where he'd just come from.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon reached out and grabbed Elijah's wrist. "Don't go there."