Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded. "I can see that. Perhaps I should try to save up and get you a Mac for your birthday." He winced though as he could hear Bram's voice from where they were, he only imagined poor Ben's ears. He tried to hurry to catch up in case he was causing a rukus. "Sorry about that.'
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben had been sleeping and sat up clutching his chest. He frowned, irritated, when he realized it was his youngest son who had woken him up. But he held out his arm. "It's alright..." he sighed, when Elijah came in. Bram walked over and climbed on the bed to his father's side. "Uncle Graham said I'll make a great fisherman." Bram bragged.
Will also entered the cottage now, annoyed by his little brother.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Sorry he woke you." Elijah said as he stepped closer. "He was so excited to tell you, and we all wanted to see how the recovery is going. You feeling any better? More relaxed I hope?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I am," said Ben, though his voice was hoarse. "I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow." He had to be. "I hope the boys were no trouble to you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved him off with a small smile. "They were wonderful, do not worry yourself. I feel happy to have this opportunity. I've got things under control so don't worry about it at all." He smiled as he let the boys visit Ben and he was glad to see their father did seem a bit better.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben gave Elijah a grateful smile. "Well, I'm happy to hear that. Now." He turned to Bram. "I want to hear about your workday."
And at that, Bram started speaking - without end, it would seem - about how he had helped catch fish, telling it in such a way that it sounded like there would not have been a catch at all if it weren't for his strength and heroism, and doubtlessly coming up with a thing or two. Will rolled his eyes and walked over to the kitchener to boil water.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled softly as Bram began speaking so enthusiastically towards his father. He got up and walked towards Will. 'You want help?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at the water and looked around. "What are you making. Tea?"

70 Posts
0 Threads

"Aye." said Will. "Ye could put some leaves in the pot. They're up on the top shelf."

Anne and Alice returned home with bait they had been gathering.
"Hello, Elijah," Anne said cheerfully. "How was your day?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Ah, thanks. "Elijah reached for the leaves and put a few in the pot making sure it wasn't too many. Hearing the voices, he looked over his shoulder. "Hello! It's been an alright day. How's yours?" He turned to them and nodded towards Anne. "I hope your dad has been a good patient."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"Aye, we hope he'll be better soon." Anne said. Alice put down her basket and sat down to start preparing the lines.
Ben had been listening to Bram, but was starting to doze off while the boy was still talking. Anne watched the scene with a frown and finally led Bram off the bed. "You should probably let him rest now, Bram..." she said uncomfortably. Anne turned to Elijah. "Alice was sick this morning too, Elijah. I hope you won't catch owt while you're here."
"I'm fine now," Alice quickly said.